1. HSBC Commercial Card Cardholders (“Cardholders”) are entitled to enjoy the Overseas Airport Limousine Service (the “Service” – as set out in Clause 6 below) at an exclusive rate of HK$300 per ride upon conducting an Eligible Transaction (“Eligible Transaction” – as set out in Clause 10 below) with the same HSBC Commercial Card (“Eligible Card”) for one single spending amount of HK$500 or above.
2. Limousine booking must be made at least 3 working days in advance and up to a maximum of 60 days prior to pick-up.
Cardholders are required to submit booking requests via the dedicated online booking portal (https://hcc-limo.aspirelifestyles.com
) within 30 days from the date of the Eligible Transaction along with the receipt of the transaction. Full payment (HK$300 and surcharges) will be charged via the online booking portal to the same Eligible Card upon submission of booking(s).
The program service hotline (+852 3122 2322) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) are for amendment/cancellation/enquires only.
5. The Service is available on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
6. The Service includes a single ride of limousine (3/4-seater Sedan) pick-up from/to the designated overseas airports as stated in Clause 16 below to/from the city centre of the local destinations with the whole transfer to be completed within 50 kilometers (except for Singapore). For Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, each single-way transfer is also required to be completed within 2 hours. The local destinations must be accessible by road, within city centre area only, excluding areas which represent conditions such as to make the Service impossible, reasonably impracticable or unsafe.
7. HK$300 exclusive flat rate covers the driver service, luggage handling, fuel, tunnel and bridge tolls. The offer is applicable to HSBC Corporate MasterCard and HSBC World Business MasterCard issued by “The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd” in Hong Kong (“HSBC”).
8. The travelling route is subject to the sole discretion of the limousine services providers.
9. Each ride is restricted to one pick-up or drop-off point only and direct to/from the designated airport and city center. Request for en-route stopover will not be entertained.
10. Eligible Transaction does NOT include prepayment, deposit, cash advance, add-value service, insurance, utilities payment, membership payments, any payment service, any unposted/cancelled/refunded/unauthorized transactions and transactions without original credit card sales slips/printed merchant receipts or official payment records.
11. The same receipt of Eligible Transaction can be used for multiple booking requests as long as the requests are submitted within 30 days from the date of Eligible Transaction and for the Service within 60 days of booking.
12. No refund will be made for any no-show/cancellation/amendment of booking made with less than 48 hours in advance.
13. Vehicle model of the Sedan at each service location may vary. The Service Provider reserves the right to replace any vehicle when necessary. For request of MPV (5/6-seater Multi-Purpose Van), an additional fee of HK$70 per ride will be charged. Request for MPV is not available for Bangkok airport pick up service.
14. For arrival and departure pick up at Cardholder’s designated time, the maximum waiting period shall be 15 minutes from the agreed pick-up time. Subject to Cardholder’s consent and operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 16th minute onwards for a maximum of another 60 minutes at a charge of around HK$60 to HK$400 an hour, depending on service location. Less than an hour will be counted as one hour.
15. For arrival pick up at airport based on the flight's Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA), the maximum waiting period shall be 60 minutes from the flight landing time (For Singapore, the maximum waiting period shall be 45 minutes from flight landing time). Subject to Cardholder's consent and operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 61st minute onwards (For Singapore, from the 46th minute onwards) for a maximum of another 60 minutes at a charge of around HK$60 to HK$400 an hour, depending on the service location. Less than an hour will be counted as one hour.
16. Designated overseas airports include the 8 airports: Beijing Capital International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei), Singapore Changi Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
17. A one-time complimentary meet & greet service will be provided at the arrival hall (VIP or CIP Terminal excluded) for each airport pick up.
18. Late night service surcharge range from HK$60 to HK$400 will be levied for pick-up between 23:00 – 07:00 (depends on service location). Cardholders will be advised of the surcharge upon booking.
19. Blackout dates may apply during local holiday and mega events. Please contact Aspire Lifestyles for details.
20. Shall the transfer exceed the total service distance and / or the total service hours (for China), additional surcharge will be levied. The surcharges may vary depending on the service location and will be advised.
21. Payment must be settled by the eligible cards and the charges will be billed by Aspire Lifestyles (HK) Limited.
22. Aspire Lifestyles and its limo service providers reserve the right to suspend or refuse service to any passenger or booking based on safety reasons and bad weather situation without any responsibility for any loss for passengers. Situation will include but not limit to typhoon, rainstorm, road conditions, safety of any passenger, driver or road user, stowage of overload / oversized / irregular luggage items. Please contact Aspire Lifestyles at +852 3122 2322 for details.
23. Cardholders understand and accept that Aspire Lifestyles is not the direct supplier of limousine transfer services. Aspire Lifestyles shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the services, including without limitation, the quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the limousine services providers, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the limousine transfer or in making available the service.
24. Luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for services to be rendered. As a general reference, the luggage capacity of a sedan is 2 standard size suitcases (22'' X 12'' X 30'') and a MPV is a total of 4 standard size suitcases.