1. HSBC Commercial Card Cardholders (“Cardholders”) are entitled to enjoy the Airport Limousine Service (the “Service” – as set out in Clause 6 below) at an exclusive rate of HK$300 per ride upon conducting an Eligible Transaction (“Eligible Transaction” – as set out in Clause 9 below) with the same HSBC Commercial Card (“Eligible Card”) for one single spending amount of HK$500 or above.
2. Limousine booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance and up to a maximum of 60 days prior to pick-up.
Cardholders are required to submit booking requests via the dedicated online booking portal (https://hcc-limo.aspirelifestyles.com
) within 30 days from the date of the Eligible Transaction along with the receipt of the transaction. Full payment (HK$300 and surcharges) will be charged via the online booking portal to the same Eligible Card upon submission of booking(s).
The program service hotline (+852 3122 2322) and email (email@example.com
) are for amendment/cancellation/enquires only.
5. The Service is available on a first-come-first-served basis and is subject to availability.
6. The Service includes a single limousine ride of pick-up from/to the Hong Kong International Airport to/from a designated local destination which is accessible by road within Hong Kong only, excluding areas which represent conditions such as to make the Service impossible, reasonably impracticable or unsafe.
7. HK$300 exclusive flat rate covers the driver service, luggage handling, fuel, tunnel and bridge tolls. The offer is applicable to HSBC Corporate MasterCard and HSBC World Business MasterCard issued by “The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd” in Hong Kong (“HSBC”).
8. The travelling route is subject to the sole discretion of the limousine services providers.
9. Eligible Transaction does NOT include prepayment, deposit, cash advance, add-value service, insurance, utilities payment, membership payments, any payment service, any unposted/cancelled/refunded/unauthorized transactions and transactions without original credit card sales slips/printed merchant receipts or official payment records.
10. The same receipt of Eligible Transaction can be used for multiple booking requests as long as the requests are submitted within 30 days from the date of Eligible Transaction and for the Service within 60 days of booking.
11. No refund will be given for cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to the time of the booked Service, any no-show and/or amendment of booking made with less than 5 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
12. Vehicle model used for providing the Service is subject to availability. The Service Provider reserves the right to replace any vehicle when necessary. For specific vehicle type requested by Cardholder, an additional fee of HK$50 per trip will be charged.
13. For arrival and departure pick up at Cardholder’s designated time, the maximum waiting period shall be 15 minutes. Subject to Cardholder’s consent and operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 16th minute onwards for an additional fee of HK$220 per hour.
14. If Cardholder chooses to be picked up upon the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA), the maximum waiting period shall be 75 minutes from the flight landing time. Subject to Cardholder’s consent and operational availability, the waiting period can be extended from the 76th minute onwards for an additional fee of HK$220 per hour.
15. A one-time complimentary meet & greet service will be provided for airport, hotel, office or home pick up. For each meet & greet service at ferry port/train station and/or extra service at airport/hotel, HK$120 will be charged.
16. HK$120 surcharge will be levied for pick-up between 00:01 and 06:00.
17. HK$120 surcharge will be levied for any en-route stopover. Any en-route stopover must be requested at the time of booking. Last minute requests will not be entertained. Definition of an en-route stop is subject to the discretion of the limousine service providers.
18. Payment must be settled by the Eligible Card and the charges will be billed by Aspire Lifestyles (HK) Limited.
19. Aspire Lifestyles and its limo service providers reserve the right to suspend or refuse service to any passenger or booking based on safety reasons, bad weather or other situations without any responsibility for any loss for passengers. Such situations will include but not limit to typhoon, rainstorm, road conditions, safety of any passenger, driver or road user, stowage of overload / oversized / irregular luggage items. Please contact Aspire Lifestyles at +852 3122 2322 for details
20. All scheduled limousine services will be suspended under the following conditions: (1) when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force and, (2) within 2 hours from the time Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled.
21. Cardholders understand and accept that Aspire Lifestyles is not the direct supplier of the Services. Aspire Lifestyles shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the Service, including without limitation, the quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the limousine services providers, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the limousine transfer or in making available the service.
22. Luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for the Service to be rendered. As a general reference, the luggage capacity of a 4-seater sedan is 2 standard size suitcases (22'' X 12'' X 30'') and of a 6-seater passenger van is a total of 4 standard size suitcases.
23. HSBC and Aspire Lifestyles reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the offer and amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. In case of disputes in connection with this offer, the decision of HSBC and Aspire Lifestyles shall be final.